I truly believe in having wonderful relationships with people, so I encourage you to find a photographer with a style and personality that fit. Being a Midwest girl at heart, my hard work is coupled with completely having fun. I love getting to know all types of personalities and believe you should have an emotional connection with your photographs. It is all about the relationship, the camera is just an instrument. I love events. I love projects. I love kids. I love tearing up behind the lens during beautiful moments. I get immersed in the moment with you.
I am excited to share a photography session with you soon!
My Artistic Resume:
* From an early age ~ lived and breathed anything art
* During the Sunday sermon ~ drawing when I was supposed to listen
* Rock Bridge High School ~ took every art class I could get my hands on (favorite teacher, Mrs. McCord!)
* University of Missouri, Columbia ~ Bachelors of Fine Art & Bachelors of Science in Art Education (favorite teacher ~ Ms. Huelsbergen!)
* Brooks Institute of Photography, Santa Barbara ~ technical training in photography
* Shooting weddings, families & food professionally since 2006